Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my.....:yikes:

NORTON SHORES — Police say two Egelston Township men ice fishing in Norton Shores Saturday were accosted by an angry fish-flinging woman from Fruitport.
The incident happened around 1 p.m. Saturday on Black Lake, which is located near Wood Street and Judson Road in Norton Shores, when a 29-year-old woman allegedly struck both men with a fish, said Norton Shores Police Lt. Jon Gale.

Gale said officers were called to the lake by one of the men who claimed they were assaulted by “a female wielding a fish.”

The men, both in their early 20s, said they were ice fishing in a shanty when they were approached by a woman who “wanted to urinate on the ice,” Gale said.

“The woman said to turn their heads while she urinated. While their backs were turned the woman struck the first complainant in the head with a fish,” Gale said. “The female then approached them and struck the other man across the face with a fish.”

Gale said “some words were then exchanged” and the woman then “returned to her shanty.”

When officers interviewed the woman, she claimed that she was upset “because the other men put their shanty too close to her shanty,” Gale said.

“She said she threw the fish at the men, but missed. She denied hitting them,” Gale said.

Gale declined to give the names of those involved because the men do not wish to press criminal charges against the woman.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
haha no peeking...WHAM! wonder what kind of fish she hit em with,if it was a pike or something that would hurt :dizzy:

·
Registered
10,443 Posts
I just wonder who's limit the thrown fish counts toward? Anyway, I'm bringing my wrist rocket and a bucket of shiners next time I'm on the ice, I plan on using my shanty doctrine rights.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
LOL!!! :lol:
They got fish flogged!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
I would of pressed charges. We definitly need to keep that woman off the ice.. Makes for a funny story though
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
I guess I'm going to black lake this weekend and i'm going to put my shanty right next to people until a woman says she has to urinate..

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
Sorry guys my old lady gets a little feisty when she's on the sauce:)

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i would of had to get my PIMP HAND OUT.:evil:

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Sorry guys my old lady gets a little feisty when she's on the sauce:)

Diddy,

You made me almost hurt myself!
I was laughing so hard my wife asked me what I was doin' on that computer! :lol:

I hope you're happy now that I'm goin' to have to be checked for a hernia!
Darn you!;)

Fred

(All misspellin's and improper Anglish are intentional)

·
Registered
3,096 Posts

Mattt,

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it now! It is really hurtin' now! Darn you!

You guys are just dayum mean!

Fred

1 - 20 of 48 Posts