Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 1999' "Perception Amp" Kayak

This is a low profile , meant actually for white water but I find it great for poking around rivers into spots no boat would think about going.

This is a extremely cool river kayak, very light and short fits in a short bed easily. Its orange and red streaked, but I always wanted to camoflage it.. I use it on the lakes, ponds, in the real shallows, Rivers- Maumee,Huron,Carp,Youghigheny (a class 3whitewater River in PA).. It makes getting to the good spot there alot easier without tripping and falling on slimy rocks. Its actually a great class 5 river kayak and worked great on the rapids. Unlike the cheap fiberglass imitations ts solid Thick tough super-linear polyethylene and meant to be bounced off of boulders hardcore style.
Length: 7'10 ft Width: 24.5 in. double-laminated walls for strength. Solid boat some scrathes on bottom but in good condition, ready for alot of wear and boucing off of rocks.
Great kayak all around river play boat. I landed alot of good smallies, largemouth,trout and hog catfish trolling around the rivers and lakes with this thing in the summer.

With paddle ,spray skirt , adjustable cushion backrest seat, drink/ tackle holder,adjustable thigh braces

recomended weight 130 - 200 lbs I recomend it to people up to 5-11" tall.

For sale 300.00

it looks just like these....
http://www.kendo.freeserve.co.uk/gallery.htm

·
IZ Kamakawiwo'ole lives!
5,145 Posts
sent you another email.

I'd like to take a look at it on Sat if we can work out the details.
Plz call me on Fri.

FIJI :D

·
IZ Kamakawiwo'ole lives!
5,145 Posts
still waiting on the pics.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I couldnt find my camera. Ill get pics taken this weekend.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finally got these pictures up and working, ignore my that last address it didnt work. They are in my gallery

1 - 7 of 7 Posts