Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
-RIP-
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kalkaska County, 120 acres for lease,
available between Kalkaska and Rapid City in Kalkaska County,clearwater twp in the nw 1/4 of section 23.Surrounded by other large tracks of private land.It has 3 large ridges , tri-secting the parcel.Mostly Beech,rapid river close by...Lots of deer,turkey,squirrel,and coyote.I hunted this in 2006 with one other hunter,set up 3 cameras,put down bait.We had 2 ground-blinds each set up,and I used my doghouse blind also.3 deer were taken,2 were nice bucks.And a doe.Very nice and Very private! $1200 would give you hunting privileges the whole year, from small game season through deer season Along with spring turkey.Last year a father and son team got the lease through me and both filled there tags.I`m able to offer this lease again this year,for one or as many hunters as you feel comfortable on the 120 acres.If interested please contact me for the info package and lease agreement ..Gary.. 231-258-2727 or pm me.Thanks,good luck...

·
-RIP-
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...{This mans private property is not open to the public for viewing! It must be done by appointment only}...My phone number is 1 231 258 2727, If busy pm me.I`m free Tuesday and Saturday to show this wonderful parcel.Thanks again,Gary.

·
Registered
57 Posts
PM sent

·
-RIP-
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 120 is know longer available...Thanks Ryan,was a pleasure meeting you and your uncle.Good luck and may your freezer be packed with venison;) Gary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts