Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
161 - 180 of 276 Posts

· Registered
7,434 Posts
Just wait till this little guy is done, Rompola aint gonna have shyte on me, these are just going to be brow tines for the final masterpiece 😁. All the deer I shoot get turned into trophy worthy meals, possible trophy sized turds too. Dang straight this guy is going up on the wall too haha!

View attachment 879558
If you have a wife, you'll be on the wall before that buck will.

· Registered
7,434 Posts
As much as someone has it out for that hermit makes me think the hermit banged his wife and he's mad about that ! He said he wasn't going to enter it and dropped off the world what the hell does it matter if it was fake or not ! Is there some kind of prize being given out!
The prize he's after is relevance.

· Premium Member
4,751 Posts
If you have a wife, you'll be on the wall before that buck will.
lol she watched me do it, did a bear skull too and chased her around the kitchen with it. Just got them degreasing now then onto whitening. I've been conditioning her well over the years, I can even fillet my fish in the sink without retribution lol
Food Liquid Ingredient Fluid Recipe

· Registered
5,508 Posts
I've showed that picture to 20 different processors and they have said there is no way that deer dressed out at 186# they are saying 185 1/2# max! Need to pull this record out of the books ! Where do we start the process ?

· Registered
8,810 Posts
I've showed that picture to 20 different processors and they have said there is no way that deer dressed out at 186# they are saying 185 1/2# max! Need to pull this record out of the books ! Where do we start the process ?
90% of people who shoot bucks think their deer weights 180-250lb dressed anyways what does it matter? Put it on a scale and it says 165lb.

· Registered
8,810 Posts
Paul if Mitch (the love of your life) comes forward and enters a legitimate world record buck from Michigan, would stop going to Iowa to hunt them little bucks??

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
I want to go to traverse city and ask him if I can provide free grass cutting service if I can see and hold the horns for a picture. Id even throw in weed wipping.

· Registered
8,810 Posts
Those that are blind believers don't want to see those "interesting" deer he allegedly killed before or after he purportedly killed the "big guy" because they are obviously not legitimate. Behavior like that is baffling and sad. I actually feel sorry for them. It's embarrassing for Michigan's hunters as a whole too. Outside this state, very few hunters that are very familiar with the case, believe that Rompola is legit. We are laughed at becuase of this. There is this very vocal, often abusive group of Romolaites on here that runs off anybody that believes he is a fraud with their typical nasty, personal attacks, insults and even threats and when that doesn't work, they demand that anybody that disagrees with them on this be permanently banned here. Most people that see that kind of sick, twisted behavior just steer clear.
How can you say someone is a fraud with no proof!? Thats like saying you are to old to compete against all those young guys in arm wrestling and face slapping competitions, you are on roids and juicing. You have to be. No way a guy as old as you can compete. Fraud. With no proof how can that even be an accurate statement. It just makes you look bad.

· Registered
7,434 Posts
lol she watched me do it, did a bear skull too and chased her around the kitchen with it. Just got them degreasing now then onto whitening. I've been conditioning her well over the years, I can even fillet my fish in the sink without retribution lol
View attachment 879729
Looking forward to the tutorial on how to condition a Wife to accept cook pots getting ****ed up and brain stew aroma permeating every porous surface in the house.

· Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looking forward to the tutorial on how to condition a Wife to accept cook pots getting ****ed up and brain stew aroma permeating every porous surface in the house.
Gotta start slow, at first its just the tip, then as time goes on slowly ease it in 😁. I clean the crap outta the kitchen whenever I do this stuff, as for the smells I have a really good hood vent that takes care of that for the most part. I think shes just gotten used to it over time and the fact Im in the kitchen most since she doesn't cook much. She even has her own set of knives to use so she doesn't ruin my good kitchen knives, actually I dont think she even knows I have my own knives lol, caught her using my expensive suhshi knife onetime to open a cardboard box and throws it in the sink with all the other dishes 😡

· Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I heard Mitch suffers from radiophobia. He won’t even let his dentist take X-rays.
If true, this explains him not being willing to have the antlers subjected to X-ray. This has me leaning towards the deer being legit.
Based on the guys like NM bashing him for the last 20+ years Id say it was the right call not to enter it. Imagine how pissed these guys would be if he did enter it and wasn't required to xray it, they would still be after him no matter what. Damned if you do damned if you dont!

· Registered
2,799 Posts
Based on the guys like NM bashing him for the last 20+ years Id say it was the right call not to enter it. Imagine how pissed these guys would be if he did enter it and wasn't required to xray it, they would still be after him no matter what. Damned if you do damned if you dont!
I'm not sure if anyone knows how much Rompola made/makes from the Hanson contract but he could be cashing monthly checks and laughing.

Deleted some things to possibly protect where Mitch lives.

161 - 180 of 276 Posts