Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
181 - 200 of 276 Posts

· Registered
16,330 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone knows how much Rompola made/makes from the Hanson contract but he could be cashing monthly checks and laughing.

Deleted some things to possibly protect where Mitch lives.
Hanson has said that rompola took no money in the deal. The contract used to be posted online.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

· Registered
14,467 Posts

· Registered
2,799 Posts
Hanson has said that rompola took no money in the deal. The contract used to be posted online.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
I posted part of it but it had an address on it that might be someone's house that doesn't need any extra attention. I couldn't find the whole thing but I also took a solid 2 minutes looking for it.

· Premium Member
2,823 Posts
"for good and valuable consideration" seems to imply that they paid Mitch some money? I am nearly certain that I seen this same document several years ago, but it continued on to say that Mitch could no longer refer to the deer as "world record" and in return it listed a dollar amount that they paid as a settlement. Maybe I'm mis-remembering?

· Registered
14,467 Posts
I wouldn’t call it the world record. I’d call it the largest harvested typical free ranging deer.
How do u know it was free ranging 😂 And the endless circle continues

· Registered
934 Posts
I'm guessing that there is at least 6 bucks that hunters have that net a higher score than Mitch's buck all from Michigan and 2 of them by members on this forum. Unless you are willing to enter them they will never be the world record even though that they outscore the current record. I'm beginning to think this is the current Michigan mindset. :censored: P.S. ( NW 13 )

181 - 200 of 276 Posts