Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Just ordered one of these hand warmers

2043 39
Has anyone used one of these? I actually ordered it for steelhead fishing.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
We had some very similar ones a couple years ago. My son dropped the first one down an ice fishing hole first time we used it. The brand we had last 2.5hrs on high and close to 4 hrs on low.
We have 2 of them Steve, and they work great. They get really hot on the high setting. You can also recharge your phone from them as well.
I got a similar one for Christmas a few years ago. They are nice, especially if you get cold in the last 2 hours of a sit and dont want open up a new chemical warmer
I also have the exact warmer. Mostly use it on the lowest setting. Works great!
Yes.

They work fine. And that is a good brand.

And since you have two hands, I hope you ordered two of them...

Now I need to figure out how to keep my fingers warm in order to fly a drone in this cold weather. I have a set of gloves that can be used for touch sensitive phone screens, but the software for my Holy Stone drone has tiny little pull down menus.

And I also like a powered heater vest.
Your going to love it and will probably buy a second one.
Peripheral Audio equipment Gadget Font Fashion accessory

I have two of these. Can’t say a bad word about them. Charge your phone. Multi mode flashlight One of the better things I have bought.
Reactions: Wild Thing
Got one for Christmas. Fantastic little devices!
Works great. Low is like a chemical warmer. Med is hot. High will burn, lol.
Gadget Electric blue Peripheral Tints and shades Font
Looks like a good idea!
Will definitely buy some as Christmas gifts next year!
<----<<<
I bought an Amazon heated midlayer jacket. 7v Lithium battery. Works AWESOME. Use it for hunting and skiing. These technologies are really coming along.
Have never used hand warmers until last year in my life... True story !! Can't believe I've been that dumb.. That's what they're for, they work!

These look neat. Will check em out, thanks
I haven’t used them either. Feet warmers, yes. I used one pair probably 20 years ago to rifle hunt. Too dang hot when you can't just take your feet off them!

I remember messing around with the old lighter fluid kind. It was basically a metal case the size of a travel deodorant stick, with perforations and stuffing inside. Soak the stuffing and light it. What could go wrong?
Have never used hand warmers until last year in my life... True story !! Can't believe I've been that dumb.. That's what they're for, they work!

These look neat. Will check em out, thanks
That's all we had at the time. FM
I remember messing around with the old lighter fluid kind. It was basically a metal case the size of a travel deodorant stick, with perforations and stuffing inside. Soak the stuffing and light it. What could go wrong?
You obviously survived lol
That's all we had at the time. FM
Reactions: stickbow shooter
Those Coopa things look suspiciously like they're made in China....

When it's this cold I take those adhesive chemical toe warmers (the ones they say not to place directly on the skin) and stick them on the back of my hand before slipping my gloves on.
HA, I do it the opposite, I stick them on the inside of my wrist, that is where I seem to get the coldest, works great.

OE
Those Coopa things look suspiciously like they're made in China....

When it's this cold I take those adhesive chemical toe warmers (the ones they say not to place directly on the skin) and stick them on the back of my hand before slipping my gloves on.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.