Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got back from finally getting around to running the dog today. I just got her dec.31st. She is 10months old. I took her hunting twice and she retrieved a duck. Today i took her over to the park and she did some retrieves i was really impressed with. this is a pointless post but im proud of her.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Duck-Hunter said:
Well I just got back from finally getting around to running the dog today. I just got her dec.31st. She is 10months old. I took her hunting twice and she retrieved a duck. Today i took her over to the park and she did some retrieves i was really impressed with. this is a pointless post but im proud of her.
Points can easily be made by posting photos... As much as I love visualizing your post in my mind- a pic is easier. ;)

·
Registered
892 Posts
my pup's just over 8 months old now and i take her out to my parent's house or the high school's practice football field to run her... and i always take the chuckit with me. my dog will retrieve until she can't walk anymore. i'm plenty proud of my girl!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Duck Hunter,

Time to look into HRC, You'll love watching your dog hit the benchmarks on his training journey.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Duck-Hunter said:
whens the next HRC meeting?
Duck-Hunter,
I belong to the Southern Michigan HRC club, we train around Stockbridge and also SW of Jackson. We'll be starting up again real soon. Good club, lots of help. I could send a message for the start of training.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
H - Hank, I belong to the Great Lakes HRC. Where do you guys train? Do you guys do fun hunts? Any do you run any trials if so on what training grounds?

-LD

·
Registered
592 Posts
LilyDuck said:
H - Hank, I belong to the Great Lakes HRC. Where do you guys train? Do you guys do fun hunts? Any do you run any trials if so on what training grounds?

-LD
We train near Stockbridge and also near Jackson. We have a few fun hunts during the year and also run a couple of trials. Last year we held the test in Northern Ohio, just across the state line, south of Adrian.

·
Registered
592 Posts
LilyDuck said:
Do you all have a website?
No website, which doesn't look too good for the club. Hopefully that will change soon. Your club's site is nice.

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im going to a meeting with a guy i hunt with the 28th around flint. He is in the UKC so im guessing its for the UKC, im new to all of this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts