Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here I sit. Too cold to get the boat out, not cold enough for ice in my neck of the woods. I spent yesterday sorting out all of my spoons and gear. It is amazing how quickly you can accumulate stuff in a short period of time.

I still have a few projects on the boat left to do, but it is in storage. I am excited because I have a new radio (that works), an onboard charger, and a fishhawk to install.

I went and visited the boat the other night...I miss her.

Now a topic starter...

Spring Browns, steelies, and coho ----> where, when, and how???

Let's breathe some life into this board today!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
We were out trolling out of Port Sheldon yesterday as well as last Sunday. 1/1 last week, and 0/1 this week. Both fish were steelhead, and both trips were a blast. I know some of you were out there. Chime in.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I was out Sunday to check out the Muskegon Lake walleye. I didn't have any luck there but motored out to the big pond to see if there were any browns. The water was a little ruffer than expected and since I was solo and had been out in the cold all morning already, I decided not to hang around.

Glad to see you made it out Karl. Nice fish!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RiverWalker said:
Jonesing ? ? ?

:dizzy:

:eek:ne_eye:

:bouncy:

I WANT BIG BROWN TROUT !!
All you need is a tank of gas, a set of plugs, and warm clothes :cool:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I made it out Monday afternoon with a friend out of Port Sheldon and went 0 for 3. We were the only boat out and we could not get the fish to stick. We tried the beach for about 1.5 miles and that is where most of the hits came from. If the weather holds I am heading to Lake Cumberland in KY this weekend for some stripers. I have never tried fishing for them but it should be fun.

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........................too cold for that kind of stuff.......watched t.v......nice cup of tea............looked at photos of fish trips on computer...........had piece of wifes delicious banana nut bread........OH...!!!!GOD I'm losing it.....;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts