Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could use some help in trying to locate 1 or 2 of the old Johnson/Evinrude double hose fuel lines, thanks..

·
Mr. Flatfish
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing that I could find on Amazon and eBay has a setup but I'm not quite ready to pay $90 for it at this time, shall keep on looking...

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Depending on the motor there are some videos on youtube showing how to add a fuel pump and get rid of the pressurized tank. Then you can use any modern tank/gas line. Just something to look into if you are interested.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I just purchased some gas line to replace my rotted two hose line. I’ve got the ends, bought hose and clamps. Haven’t put it together yet. Using zip ties to keep it all together.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Way to easy to change over to a single line fuel delivery if you are mechanically inclined.Those pressurized tanks are an accident waiting to happen if they are neglected and needing proper maintenance.A pressure leak puts fuel and fuel vapors in your boat and possibly on you and are a fire hazard you may not for see. It has happened too many times and is one reason they were discontinued........

·
Registered
4 Posts
Could use some help in trying to locate 1 or 2 of the old Johnson/Evinrude double hose fuel lines, thanks..
You can use two separate lines make sure they are gas approved get them at auto stores. Or convert it to a single line tank by adding a fuel pump. If your tank is clean and no rust you can sell it on eBay and probably cover the cost of the conversion. Shipping it is a different matter so sell local

1 - 11 of 11 Posts