Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Serious question: will there be massive boat traffic in North Channel (out near grassy) and how early does it get started?
Tomorrow look like great weather but I'm not sure I want to be out there with a bunch of drunks in big boats

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Serious question: will there be massive boat traffic in North Channel (out near grassy) and how early does it get started?
Tomorrow look like great weather but I'm not sure I want to be out there with a bunch of drunks in big boats
Shouldn't be too much that way wouldn't think. Go early leave early. Might see some nice scenery anyways

·
Registered
78 Posts
I live on the North Channel. Definitely heavier traffic. Lots of boats coming from Sassy, Colony, Bird lanes and anchor bay drive. There's several routes down to Gull, but traffic is noticeably heavier...cruisers, power boats to jet skies and everything in between, especially given the great forcast for tomorrow. Makes for some fun watching from the end of my dock! 😂. Maybe I should start stocking beads in my dockbox! 😝

·
Premium Member
14,446 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Those that know where to find Gull Island in this pic, if you look closely, you can see JobbieN
Water Landscape Electric blue Shadow Soil
ooner raft of boats as a white spec. That's mostly white gel-coat from space

Reactions: Papa Liver
1 - 20 of 27 Posts