Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice on how to where to attach the stinger hook on the minnow. I hooked it right behind the top fin, Had muliple fish halfway up and lost them. Was wondering if that was where everyoen else attaches it at or if I am doing something wrong. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I put the jig head hook right behind minnow eye ans the stinger through the tail. Hope this helps
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
740 Posts
I hook the stinger hook in the minnows back. I just hook it as far back as the stinger can reach, without it bending the minnow. So it looks good jiggin

·
Registered
456 Posts
I hook the stinger hook in the minnows back. I just hook it as far back as the stinger can reach, without it bending the minnow. So it looks good jiggin
:yeahthat:

·
Premium Member
29,756 Posts
come on ralph you out there?---eyepod---out
I don't use them:D. Have in the past, and just don't care for them. Do just as well without. When you do use them, put the hook by anal fin on bottom of minnow. Just be careful if you pound the bottom, you don't want to hang up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
after you put your minnow on and hook your stinger, put a small piece of a twister tail (rubber) over the hook and past the barb and you wont lose your minnow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts