Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale: 1999 Sea Ark, 16' side console, 40/30 jet, Lowe trailer.
Asking $6,000.00. I will give a $100.00 donation to the site if it is sold here. I can e-mail pics if interested.

thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure how to post pics on this site, I have a tough enough time e-mailing them.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: A trade is not what I need at the moment, just running low on cash or I'd keep the boat myself. Yes buy it guys, buy it.;)

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Once the "proper" sized picture is posted in the gallery, click on the picture to reveal the full size. At that point.......

1. "Right Click" while the mouse is on the picture. This will create a menu with available options.

2. "Left Click" on "Properties". This will open a box with the picture information In this box, you will find the address (URL) of the picture. This is the information that needs to be transferred into your post.

3. "Left Click, while dragging the mouse over the entire address". NOTE: Make sure the entire address is "Highlighted".
On some pictures, especially the ones with a long title, a third row, which doesn't show in the "Property Box" needs to be "dragged out" and "highlighted"as well.

4. While the address is highlighted, "Right Click" and another "Option Box" will appear.

5. Click on "Copy" and get ready to insert the address into your post.

6. Write your post and "Left Click" on the "IMG BOX" above your message. Hit "Control V (Paste) and the address (URL) of the picture will appear in the window.

7. Click "OK" and the address will appear in your post.

8. In order for your picture to appear with proper spacing in proportion with the text of your post, make sure the (URL) is on a seperate line with at least one space between it and the text or another picture.
This sounds confusing, but it's really quite simple.

:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts