Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else attend? I thought it was very good.

I've been there for numerous seminars over the years. Judged many calling contests there and have never seen the seminar room that packed.
Young man giving presentation is ate up and know his stuff.

Just wondering if anyone else attended.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I was there. Josh is very knowledgeable.

Reactions: DEDGOOSE

·
Registered
737 Posts
Watched the video. I like they took the time to answer questions with their experiences.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Overdrive outdoors Facebook page

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think Kevin and Josh did a great job!!!
They did. My girlfriend and I pretty much are new to predator but are in turkey all season here and all over the country, we took their seminar and related it to turkey situations whether calling or terrain. It helped break it down as the similarities are scary.

Josh hunts predator alot like we hunt turkeys, aggressively. Call too much, too loud, bring minimal amounts of equipment and get it done.

Whereas comparing to Kevin in a turkey sense, he's more methodical, cluck, purr plain Yelp guy.

It's a different means to the same end when employed correctly

Reactions: DeereGuy

·
Registered
191 Posts
I attended and could not agree more! Both Josh and Kevin did an awesome job!! I've been hunting predators for 5+ years and it is always good to hear how others approach the sport. I took away several things that I need to do or try including thermal systems, standing when calling and don't complicate it too much. Looking for a thermal scanning system right now!

Thanks again to Josh and Kevin!

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really wished I'd heard about it earlier, we could a MS meet and greet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts