Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to visit Gregg a couple months ago and picked up this 58" [email protected] Falcon. Nice little bow,can't wait to chase Critters with it. It's a change from what I'm use to ( Recurves) but so far so good in the accuracy dept. She sure is quiet ,light and has good speed. Usually don't get bows with lighter colored woods or bright colors but this one isn't to bad looking.

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
He makes some Beautiful bows that’s for sure. I like that one a lot. Hope you connect with it. I’ve been wanting to have him build an elkheart which I believe is basically the same design but a bit shorter in length. I need to kill a deer with my slick stick first then I think I’ll take the plunge.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
11,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, riser is just a little shorter.My son has had several Elkhearts and has a Triple carbon black and white ebony currently. That's what I was going to get but since he had this one in my specks I bought it.

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
That one Is awesome as well. Honestly I haven’t really saw one of his I didn’t like. Maybe I should stimulate the local economy. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts