Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goose season opens in the morning, followed by squirrel season, early antlerless, youth waterfowl, youth deer, archery, regular waterfowl, firearm deer, muzzleloader deer, late goose season, and rabbit hunting. In the midst of all that I hope to get in a little trapping action as well.

The best months of the year are upon us.

Have a great fall everyone. Happy hunting!!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Couldn't agree with you more Sunrise! Time to be in the woods, smell the leaves, listen to the flocks going south, and forget the news and arguing. Enjoy the season!:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
it's like coming alive all over again

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
Goose season opens in the morning, followed by squirrel season, early antlerless, youth waterfowl, youth deer, archery, regular waterfowl, firearm deer, muzzleloader deer, late goose season, and rabbit hunting. In the midst of all that I hope to get in a little trapping action as well.

The best months of the year are upon us.

Have a great fall everyone. Happy hunting!!
Great post!! And I must say, I'm especially looking forward to the youth deer hunt this year. Thanks;)

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
One week from today I'm leaving for BEAR CAMP!!!!!! I LOVE this time of year ...... oh boy oh boy oh boy!:D

Was shooting the ML yesterday to be ready for the youth hunt ..... I'd shoot, bring it inside for cooling, shoot, bring it inside for cooling, shoot ........ my wife was doing the :dizzy: all day at me!

·
Banned
2,145 Posts
Yep, time to camo up head to toe, boots, gloves, hats and a 10 pound shotgun and hike out to our favorite goose fields lugging a hundred pounds of decoys, wait till the sun comes up so we can SWEAT OUR ASSES OFF!!!

·
Premium Member
5,603 Posts
Amen. Looks like we have a little cooler weather on the way. That should really get the juices flowing.

·
Registered
26,627 Posts
Life is grand Jeff :)

Hopefully some of the tension will be reduced around here as we begin to do the things we love.

Be safe and have fun everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts