Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pic's of our new baby, Center Ridge's Autumn Storm. We call her Stormy and she lives up to the name. When we got Twister three years ago I thought he was a he was a ball of fearless energy but then came the Storm!:lol: She looks like a petite little girl and and she's cute as can be but she's a little fireball! She and her brother are already the best of friends and I'm sure they'll be tearing up the fields together in the future. Thanks for another great pup Harold, it turned out we got the pup we were meant to have after all!

Our new girl.

Stormy and Twister tearing it up!

A little TLC from big brother.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
FieldWalker said:
Welcome to the Upland and Center Ridge Brits forum!

Pups are looking great!
:yeahthat:

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Jim -- Great looking pup!!!!! Love the pics with Twister. I can't get Elliot to calm down enough to get a picture, but I'm hoping for a similar relationship.

I think we are all biased as litter owners, but I think there are going to be some special pups grow up out of that litter.

Get used to the "CenterRidge Britt Forum" I think we'll be comandeering the site for a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jim,sorry if Stormy was wet when you picked her up. Our 7yo was playing with the pups and they got in the water bowl.When I peeked on them all the pups were wet.I think Stormy was the one he said he "bonded" with.:lol: Nice looking baby girl,Have Fun!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Shes a cute one Jim
I sent you a PM looking for pics and you had already posted them.:lol: My bad

Nice looking dog!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts