Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

It's CRUNCH time!

699 Views 3 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  DecoySlayer
The BIG PUSH to prepare for the Monroe County Spring dinner, which is this Saturday, begins at 5PM, 1700 hours, today. We are meeting at the Sherlock Storage sheds to load up the prizes and supplies.

Then we are taking it all over to the MB&T Expo Center, at the Monroe County Fair Grounds to start the set up.

It's going to be a long, hard, weekend, but it's a LOT of fun! We still could use some help so show up at the lock up at 5 or the Fair Grounds around 6 and we WILL put you to work.

Can't make it tonight? NO PROBLEM! We are meeting at the "R" Diner on Monroe Street Friday at 0730 for breakfast, then heading over to the Fairgounds for MORE work!

OR, drop me a PM and I can fill you in more.

http://www.sherlockstorageofmonroe.com/ContactUs.html

http://www.rdinermonroe.com/
See less
The BIG PUSH to prepare for the Monroe County Spring dinner, which is this Saturday, begins at 5PM, 1700 hours, today. We are meeting at the Sherlock Storage sheds to load up the prizes and supplies.

Then we are taking it all over to the MB&T Expo Center, at the Monroe County Fair Grounds to start the set up.

It's going to be a long, hard, weekend, but it's a LOT of fun! We still could use some help so show up at the lock up at 5 or the Fair Grounds around 6 and we WILL put you to work...
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I spent a good bit of today helping to set up for tomorrow night's dinner. I was honored to have the help of ANOTHER MS member who showed up to help. That now makes 3 that I have recruited from here.

The hall is shaping up. We have a LOT of really good "toys" that are there to win, or bid on.

It's going to be another long day tomorrow, but it will be fun. I am really looking forward to it, but will be happy when it's over. LOL!
I spent a good bit of today helping to set up for tomorrow night's dinner. I was honored to have the help of ANOTHER MS member who showed up to help. That now makes 3 that I have recruited from here.

The hall is shaping up. We have a LOT of really good "toys" that are there to win, or bid on.

It's going to be another long day tomorrow, but it will be fun. I am really looking forward to it, but will be happy when it's over. LOL!
See more
The Monroe County Ducks Unlimited dinner is tonight! The doors open a 4. Don't forget to look me up and say hi if you are there!
The Monroe County Ducks Unlimited dinner is tonight! The doors open a 4. Don't forget to look me up and say hi if you are there!
See more
We had a really good evening at our dinner. The building was packed and we made a good bit of money for the ducks.

A special thanks to the 3 MS members who jumped in to help.
We had a really good evening at our dinner. The building was packed and we made a good bit of money for the ducks.

A special thanks to the 3 MS members who jumped in to help.
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.