Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys, Dillon Scott was born this morning at 4:26am he weighed 9 pounds 1 once and was 21 inchs long.

·
Super Moderator
11,756 Posts
Howdy-

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope you and your wife (and new son!) are all doing fine....

·
Registered
26,588 Posts
Congrats timber. Gotcha a huntin partner now. You said yeasterday, hopefully tonight. I bet it was a long night ;)

I've never had any of my own, I'm really envious.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Congrats, A future outdoorsmen I'm sure. :)

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You said yeasterday, hopefully tonight. I bet it was a long night

Free Pop let me put it this way its 4:18 pm I have not slept since 8:00am yesterday morning LONG nite shoot.

·
Registered
26,588 Posts
Wanna go run the dogs :D :p ;) :) :eek:

·
Registered
26,588 Posts
nah, just funnin with ya

When do they get to come home?

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they come home in the morning

maybe we could meet up next weekend not sure how happy she will be about it

I called my best friend who is also the guy I own my kennel with and told him he was born he said cool lets go run dogs all in the same breath I have never seen a women look so evil

·
Registered
26,588 Posts
That was the first time you "got the look"?

When things settle down, give me a yell. My pups been a terror on those rabbits lately. Soon as he gets a whiff, it's like he's possesed.

Get your wife something nice, like a nanny :D Let her know how happy you are and share in the chores, she knows the dogs need to run.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Congrats. My son is now 2 1/2 and we have a due date of the 31st for number 2. I can relate. :D

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Time to get him a dog so he has one when he's ready to go out!

We'll see you in Bay City soon I'm sure :D

-Scott

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
This is GREAT. The meaning of life. You will find no better joy in the world.

Those long hikes will find him up on your shoulders and he will be your spotter for the dog. I remembers my Adam always yellin "POINT" and I could not see the dog yet. You will find yourself showing him cool things and your mind will be off the dog for a minute or two and ya lose the dog on point. Deer, Hawks, Rabbits, skunks, ROOSTERS. He will see a lot fo things other lil kids never see. You guys will have a ball.

My son is nine and daughter 6. He will be getting a dog when he turns 10 or 11. That way when he turns 12 his dog will be ready to hunt.

If I knew ya, I would have gotten ya a cigar and a high five. With kids, ya learn to live tired.

Congrats bud,

Tom

1 - 20 of 24 Posts