Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,967 Posts
Plus I’ll throw in a bag of my famous smoked salmon.
That's worth the 100$ .. Say we'd have to share then though Kevin ;) !
Sign me up 1000.00 bucks I'm in
😯😯 wow @scottsinift I know Kevins a legend but damn !! Can't wait too shake yer hand :) ya like beer? What kind ya want me to bring ya ? You won't like Kevin's pic of beer taste 😜..

Just think what a trip with jumbo jake would of brought. Unlimited.
Where you at @jumbojake ?? The more the merrier on that ship !! Means more fish for the picture

·
Registered
12,967 Posts
F you guys lol
Why I like ya Kevin !! Ya can take a jab 🤣

Damn I would have loved to get on this trip but you guys to rich for me lol. That will be one Hek of a trip there , great times with them 2 guys on the water I bet.
No doubt Bill !! Let's make it happen. Trade a trip ! Shoot me a txt too....

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
May be my last trip with aj. After the track chair I’ll be useless to him. He’s gonna need a 90’ crab boat. See him on Discovery Channel. Climbed a glacier just to fish in between a couple of cracks for some panfish. Darkside! Dudes legit good friend. Teased him tonight I can’t throw a stick in your spokes anymore. He’s like I’ll run you over. He’s gonna robocop me!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
The way I see it...You will only have to be able to run just a little faster..and a little bit farther than a good battery charge will take AJ !
So start training NOW - because with the generosity of all these GREAT people AJs Trackchair Fund is going to be a WHOLE LOT CLOSER to hitting its goal.
Don’t forget to zig-and-zag just in case!:sneaky:

21 - 40 of 52 Posts