18,530 Posts
Hup!

$70

Reactions: Namrock

·
Registered
18,530 Posts
A maddiedog crafted deke .
No stranger to the art , his results are telling.

It's enticing wobble imitating a baitfish in the throes of distress has a more vertical presentation than the common merry go round or more static offerings. Just right for the discriminating predator.

Once lured in range through the seductive wobble and within range of sensing the displacement caused by the rise and fall in the water as the deke is worked , the click/clack of the rattle further stimulates the lateral lines of the already interested. It's alive! Close the gap...Grab it!
Or try to....

I'll try again.

$85.

(Hey maddiedog : That puppy signed and dated?)

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
A maddiedog crafted deke .
No stranger to the art , his results are telling.

It's enticing wobble imitating a baitfish in the throes of distress has a more vertical presentation than the common merry go round or more static offerings. Just right for the discriminating predator.

Once lured in range through the seductive wobble and within range of sensing the displacement caused by the rise and fall in the water as the deke is worked , the click/clack of the rattle further stimulates the lateral lines of the already interested. It's alive! Close the gap...Grab it!
Or try to....

I'll try again.

$85.

(Hey maddiedog : That puppy signed and dated?)
It sure is!

·
Registered
18,530 Posts
Ohhhh! I wasn't watching and he came back and took another swipe at it !!! It's still there though!

Poor lil decoy. It doesn't know what's going to happen or where it's going to end up with so many predators around.....

Reactions: snortwheeze
1 - 20 of 21 Posts