Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent 3 days in Rosscommon county chasing gills and crappie. Friday we fished from about 3 pm untill 8pm. Got 2 average crappie. Fished in the killer wind saturday and nothing in the bucket. My neighbor and I fished it again Sunday morning and in about two hours we ended up with these.

The trick for this weekend was to move, move, move, move, move, and finally move untill you found fish. Thank god for gas augers. Ice was 2 1/2 ft thick. It took us three days to get a meal of panfish. Talk about tough fishing!

Now I guess its time to hit the river again!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aint that the truth Scotty!!! Cant wait for supper tonight!! Ymmm!!!

Kind of funny story.
My neighbor dropped my buddys two-way in the hole. You guessed it right to the bottom! I made the joke hey cool we can call the fish in. Sure enough after calling on the radio here fishy, fishy. We started nailing them!! LOL!!! hehe!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Good job Scott!

Great tip! I'm going to take an extra radio with me the next time. I'm ready to try ANYTHING! :( :eek: :D .....Patch

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Good job Scott. They sure do look tasty. Might have to go and find some of those tasty buggers. Only thing in my freezer, fish wise, is about 10perch, 2 walleye, and salmon from this past fall.

Again good job

1 - 6 of 6 Posts