Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get back into duck hunting but have no idea where to go around here (originally from Downriver).
Anyone have any luck knocking on doors? Tons of geese out here and I’m sure you could get a few a little north of Hall road.
Checked out Wetzel, but I can only imagine the pressure that place gets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can't be any worse than trying to find a spot locally downriver...there's not much around here at all....good luck finding a spot out that way, i'd imagine there are some decent little marshes/ponds in the area

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking to get back into duck hunting but have no idea where to go around here (originally from Downriver).
Anyone have any luck knocking on doors? Tons of geese out here and I’m sure you could get a few a little north of Hall road.
Checked out Wetzel, but I can only imagine the pressure that place gets.
I am in Macomb and just getting into duck hunting, curious if you ever found a location that was worth hunting?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
ya right that place is locked down with permission, some of it mine. north of hall road?.. you have to go 40 miles north.

Them R city geese

North Macomb is super competitive, I hunted it for years. it's a grind but if you knock on 100 doors you might get one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts