Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I’ll be totally honest, I don’t know anything about open water ducers, I have multiple HDS units that I ice fish with, these came with some of them, I do have an HDI unit too, but don’t know if these are from it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've got one from HDI never used. Had an hds that died. I went to a elite TI7 and left the old wiring in place.

·
Registered
9,056 Posts
I’ll be totally honest, I don’t know anything about open water ducers, I have multiple HDS units that I ice fish with, these came with some of them, I do have an HDI unit too, but don’t know if these are from it. View attachment 761170 View attachment 761172
I think the HDI has a nine pin connector on it and not the seven pin connector like the regular 2D ducers.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Took a closer look at mine its HST-WSBL not the HDI as I had thought.

·
Registered
48 Posts
HDI come in both 7 pin and 9 pin. The blue colored HDI transducer I believe is the 9 pin. The first picture jigjaver posted looks like an HDI 7 pin. I am sure it has the blue collar on the plug end like the transducer he has pictured. I don’t know which one works with the elite. 7 or 9 pin.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
It does have the blue locking collar, but it’s currently in transit to the OP, I hope it’s what he needs!
The second ducer(trolling motor mount?) is available if someone can use it, and I can verify pin count if needed, just cover the cost of the f shipping and it’s yours.

·
Registered
9,056 Posts
It does have the blue locking collar, but it’s currently in transit to the OP, I hope it’s what he needs!
The second ducer(trolling motor mount?) is available if someone can use it, and I can verify pin count if needed, just cover the cost of the f shipping and it’s yours.
If your other one is a nine pin, I can use it. You won’t even need to mess with shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts

this is the only identification I see on it.
looks like 5 pins.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Yessir, looks like it has a new home

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,362 Posts
The 7 pin 200/83/455/800 HDI has the older blue connector...

The 9 pin 200/83/455/800 HDI has the black X-Sonic connector.

I've got a new 9 pin, it's a blue body - but the slip-in mounting "stem" is black.

I was looking for a E7 Ti2 on the cheap, but would consider selling this one - OEM, no PKG just hardware bag & XDCR.

The "regular" older Elite 7 HDI used the older blue 7 pin.

RAS

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I’d have to look up and track the package, but the OP should have it today, if the USPS has done their job.

Reactions: sfw1960
1 - 13 of 13 Posts