Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really disappointed with the start of the perch spearing season. think i'll bring a shovel out next time to dig out the mud from the water. :sad:

fooling around the other day with the camera and we could see about a foot in front of the lens. held the sticker just above while jigging, and managed to poke 5 good ones. they all look big that close to the lens so had to wait for just a giant eyeball. after we hit the lens housing twice, figured we better quit before we break it.

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Ill be out looking for some W & Th... Thinking fairhaven right now unless SANG or cotten clear up... And with the runoff I'm betting it won't.

Still be good to just get out and fish! Only been out 1 day this year!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
really disappointed with the start of the perch spearing season. think i'll bring a shovel out next time to dig out the mud from the water. :sad:

fooling around the other day with the camera and we could see about a foot in front of the lens. held the sticker just above while jigging, and managed to poke 5 good ones. they all look big that close to the lens so had to wait for just a giant eyeball. after we hit the lens housing twice, figured we better quit before we break it.
:idea:...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts