Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
After working 4 nights in this and at least 4 more of the same or worse..l I'm ready to go chase some bows in the heat! I must be nuts to willingly do This! View attachment 481387

hey Gunner, a bad day fishing is better than any working day. Go out and let us know how ya do...:eek::D:D;).

It will come soon enough hang in there buddy.:nana-party:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
B0FB42C0-507B-4EDE-83EB-2008E8E1BDDA.jpeg
After working 4 nights in this and at least 4 more of the same or worse..l I'm ready to go chase some bows in the heat! I must be nuts to willingly do This! View attachment 481387
No doubt, a darn good paying job, but, they all have their downside. Hang in there, we’ll laugh about this in July & August!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
but what is -40C in Fahrenheit? trick question ;)

Couple years ago went up to Simcoe in -30C and all our beer froze in the back of the truck and couldnt drink it for 2-3hrs. First time I ever wished for a warm beer.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but what is -40C in Fahrenheit? trick question ;)
-40 is -40 in C or F... and -51 with windchill is brutal,, it actually hit -53 at one point.. last night wasn't so bad,, it only hit -39 and -47 with windchill.

And people,wonder why on my days off, I have absolutely no desire to go stand on ice and fish!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts