Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL..fished gogebic over the weekend..felt like april 1st on detroit river,,sat and sun temps 28 to about 38 all morning...no good.locals ran away with tourney, I bet...walleyeing not so good, perching fine.....did manage some eyes..but felt like i was a child predator at an elementary school the fish were so young....10 to 12 3/4 inches.....It is a big lake..they could have been doing better other parts of it..oh well..new game plan for fall tourney.....I see gas prices have surged nicely..hmmm love that:dizzy: ..nu boat, dodge hemi, heavy foot....was 350 gas cost round trip detroit to mariensco... Walleye Mike and Scotty hoover will love iT..all the perch came on GULP and most of the walleyes fell victim to a green/white ,black skeletal, red hooks shad rap!;) .................global warming, my butt!:rant: every tourney i fish north of the Big Mac I find my self sucking the ice from the eyelets of the fishin stick!....:lol:....almost feel like gettin even..walleye jamboree this weekend on the manistique lakes!:evilsmile $50 entry..boat package as grand prize..and everyone entering gets a free steak dinner...Wheres SFW when i need a TROPHY FINDER!:help:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
how come you never fish the reservoir tournament? I think you'd have fun. Like this year if you caught 9lbs of 'eyes you got at least some pocket change. Sounds coooold up there.

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,449 Posts
I was on th' frEEk Friday gettin' sPanKeD and th' Grand on Sunday....
:p

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scotty you and esox the man on holloway..you get the eyes..Paul gets the Catfish...all i ever get is CARP!:lol: mostly i suppose it conflicts with scheduling...lol i think they ought to schedule more tourneys during the week..give us 'lamers' a better shot!:lol: P.S> if you haven't got any :confused: try some daves ka-boom ,ruby reds!;)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sfw1960 said:
I was on th' frEEk Friday gettin' sPanKeD and th' Grand on Sunday....
:p
:lol: don't feel bad Robert.. I am,froze, broke, lost a tie down..and don't have the energy(tough when you are methusala) to get out the door to the river or Erie(renew my faith, eyes DO grow to keeper size!);) Ah, But come tomorrow..i'll be 'culling' again!:evilsmile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts