Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for info on lakes in the area......anyone interested in sharing some info please pm. Am not familiar with any of the lakes in area. Im 57 years old and off work right now so looking to sit on ice and have a beer or two and maybe hook a fish or two. Would also be willing to meet up with anyone willing and looking for someone to go with.

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
In this sub-forum, there is a 200+ page thread about the Irish Hills....there is a ton of info within that thread. The lakes in the area vary as far as access, conditions, etc. etc. You'll learn a lot by skimming that thread.

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Looking for info on lakes in the area......anyone interested in sharing some info please pm. Am not familiar with any of the lakes in area. Im 57 years old and off work right now so looking to sit on ice and have a beer or two and maybe hook a fish or two. Would also be willing to meet up with anyone willing and looking for someone to go with.

Thanks for any info.
Hopy, i usually fish waterloo area, if ya want to join my son and I pm me.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I spear for pike, son is the run + gun w/ flasher and camera till he finds em.. We switch off sometimes. But that's our norm. Going out Wednesday morning, pm me if ya want to meet up. Straight lines

·
Registered
98 Posts
IMG_0790.JPG
started out with a couple jigging rods in the shanty for panfish, perch, and crappie. Then this happened! First ever on a tip-up. I’m literally obsessed and buying more tip-ups. C&R but so much fun!!!!! Devils Lake. Knutson’s hooked me up

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
View attachment 636835 started out with a couple jigging rods in the shanty for panfish, perch, and crappie. Then this happened! First ever on a tip-up. I’m literally obsessed and buying more tip-ups. C&R but so much fun!!!!! Devils Lake. Knutson’s hooked me up

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
Looks awesome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts