Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

INTRODUCTION

410 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  PrtyMolusk
Hello,
I enjoy hunting and fishing. I blend quiet sports such as river rafting, lake kayaking, mountain biking, fat tire biking, snowshoeing and back country skiing with fly fishing, ice fishing and deer hunting. I am always trying to blend exercise (to improve health) while hunting and fishing. Most of my excursions I am trying to access areas that are as wilderness and as adventurous as possible.

RCA
Reactions: Mike and Namrock
Hello,
I enjoy hunting and fishing. I blend quiet sports such as river rafting, lake kayaking, mountain biking, fat tire biking, snowshoeing and back country skiing with fly fishing, ice fishing and deer hunting. I am always trying to blend exercise (to improve health) while hunting and fishing. Most of my excursions I am trying to access areas that are as wilderness and as adventurous as possible.

RCA
See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Welcome & enjoy all the off the beaten path fourms here RCA.
Welcome & enjoy all the off the beaten path fourms here RCA.
See more
Hello RCA & big WELCOME ABOARD!!
Hello RCA & big WELCOME ABOARD!!
See more
Welcome RCA! Fatbikes are great, I’m working on setting mine up for bikepacking trips.
Bicycle Wheel Tire Crankset Plant

Mike
See less
Reactions: knu2xs
Welcome RCA! Fatbikes are great, I’m working on setting mine up for bikepacking trips.

Mike
See more
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel
View attachment 295329

Mike
See less
Reactions: knu2xs

Mike
See more
I have an electric assist fat tire. I use it ice fishing, deer hunting back woods exploring. It will go about 40 miles assist on one charge. Fun in the snow.
Reactions: Mike
I have an electric assist fat tire. I use it ice fishing, deer hunting back woods exploring. It will go about 40 miles assist on one charge. Fun in the snow.
See more
Welcome to the Forums, RCA 1244 !
Welcome to the Forums, RCA 1244 !
See more
Howdy, RCA -
Welcome to the ever-expanding M-S family!
Howdy, RCA -
Welcome to the ever-expanding M-S family!
See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.