Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Well, all I have to say is that those two are lucky they didn't get their canoe tipped because then the rescue people would have to come and pull their butts out of the water. It wasn't a smart move on their part. Had it been a 14' deep V, it would have been a little safer.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Just goes to show that the DNR wants to get rid of our deer. We take from the herd but we also can give back.;)

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
"Let nature take it's course."...........Nope! I couldn't stand by and watch an animal drown.

·
Registered
277 Posts
ive said it before and ill say it again our dnr doesnt give a rats #@$%# about the deer in this state unbelievable that they would even think about telling this guy let nature take its course,, oh wait nature did take her course 2 men saved the deer i would have done the same thing, but i bet if these guys stood there and watched her drown they would probably have been cited for killing a deer while it was in water,,,,,

careful doc the dnr would cite you for killing a deer while it was swimming :lol:

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I as a sportsman can not believe the DNR responded in that manner!
Would the """DNR spokesperson "" PLEASE admit to those comments!
I Cannot believe ANYONE with morals said that!
IM so pissed here is my number////////////

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I was pi$$ed when I heard the DNR comments when watching the news the other night. When are they going to learn?? It reminds me of an old saying that rings true in this situation...Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut! The DNR took two steps backward in the court of public opinion in my opinion. :mad:

If they (DNR) thinks we should let "nature take its course" then why are we fighting TB, CWD and other maladies instead letting "nature" take over? I would have done the same thing out of respect for the animal. They did not report if the rescuers were hunters or not, but I bet they were!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts