Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of years later and this stuff is still in my garage... $400!!!!!
I have 3 Innotek (RL-10) Remote Bird launchers, 1 auto backer, and 1 programmable remote control for sale. There is only one remote so all of this stuff must go together. Or, if you already have an Innotek remote I would be willing to sell some pieces separately. Equipment is used and in good working condition located in Farmington Hills or Manistee, MI.

LCS sells new launchers for $200 each, $300 with remote and remote auto backers for $400.
Reduced! $400 for the lot.

Please PM.

Thanks,
Patrick

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Reduced!!
I have 3 Innotek (RL-10) Remote Bird launchers, 1 auto backer, and 1 programmable remote control for sale. There is only one remote so all of this stuff must go together. Or, if you already have an Innotek remote I would be willing to sell some pieces separately. Equipment is used and in good working condition located in Farmington Hills or Manistee, MI.

LCS sells new launchers for $200 each, $300 with remote and remote auto backers for $400.
Reduced! $600 for the lot.

Please PM.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Reduced!!

Reduced! $600 for the lot.

Please PM.

Thanks,
Patrick
Do u still have this stuff for sale ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A couple of years later and this stuff is still in my garage... $400!!!!!

Reduced! $400 for the lot.

Please PM.

Thanks,
Patrick
Bump!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts