Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just in West Marine... they have their inflatable lifevests on sale. The manuals are 2 for $139 and automatics are 2 for $180. This is a GREAT deal if you have been considering getting some of these, about half price for the pair. They even have them in yellow and blue (or as I prefer... Maize and Blue!!). Perfect!! They are now the latest addition (and hopefully the last!) to my boat.

One thing you must remember about inflatables, they don't count towards your lifejacket count unless you are WEARING them. You MUST have other jackets on board if you choose not to wear these at all times.

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
The 2 best days in a boaters life are:

1. The day he buys his boat

2. The day he sells his boat

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well then I've had several of those days. Got rid of the Baja several months ago (great day!). Bought the Tracker several weeks ago (great day!). I think I have the 14' aluminum sold (gonna be another great day day?).

And thru all of this I've managed to sell some of the stuff I dont' need... which I've now spent on "stuff" for the new boat!

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I had the Baja for 14 years. Honestly that was about twice as long as I should have... after 7 years or so it became a hassle, not to mention expensive to operate.

Hopefully I can get out of this "cycle." Although... I've had the 14' aluminum for 21 years... and the Glastron for the last 15 years. But the Glastron is a hand me down from my father... see... I tend to hold onto my boats for a while! LOL!!

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,425 Posts
SPITFIRE said:
sounds like a vicious cycle!
YUP!!
I'll just use the chEEp0 Walmart $5 PFDs....
m0' money for X-Raps!
:evilsmile

and "other" baits.....

LOL!!
:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts