Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit Indian lake tonight in all of that wind. Fish were somewhat cooperative, ended up with 4 gills and 8 crappies before giving up. Crappies weere funny tonight. Could only catch them on my dead rod. THe fish that I could see on my graph simply would not hit the pole I was working in that hole. Never seen that beffore.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I sure would like to fish Indian Lake were do you walk on at. I fished it a couple yrs. ago untill they built a house on the lot that everyone was walking across to get to the lake on the south side channel. PM me with direction I can always be droped off and picked back up so there would be no car park along side of road. Indian Lake people are funny they act as though they own the lake and don't want any out sider fishing it. You are lucky to find a way to get onto that lake good luck fishing.

·
Registered
195 Posts
NOW whisvh indian lake are u talking about the one in east tawes or a diffrent on cause i think there is a couple of them in michigan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Mike, did you see me out there with the blaze orange pants yet? I'm the only dude who has 'em on!

Man the fishing has been iffy this year. Everywhere I hear, its slower than heck. What the deal man? I need some fish for th efreezer Holmes!

Garrett

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last day I was out there was Teusday, only 3 of us there in all of that wind. Have not seen you yet in the orang pants but will keep my eyes out. I generally wear an all orange Snowsuit.

FOr those interested it is indian in vicksburg. With the one inm tawas now that makes at least 4 indian lakes in the state I am aware of

1 - 6 of 6 Posts