Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the incoming warm weather and heavy winds how will that impact the bay? My home grounds (western Lake Erie) are trashed for sure after these winds and warm up but wasn’t sure how it will affect the bay considering shes locked in shore to shore. Planning on another trip up Saturday with some buddies most likely out of Linwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

· Premium Member
12,634 Posts

· Registered
2,650 Posts
Is the river going to be safe with this warmup. Coming over Wednesday from GR
There's not a whole lot of ice to begin with on the river, current has picked up and 40 degree days coming this week I personally wouldn't trust it after Wednesday and that's pushing it but that's just me anyway speaking,if you go you best spud your way out every inch of the way out. Me personally I'm done with the river.

· Registered
633 Posts
There's not a whole lot of ice to begin with on the river, current has picked up and 40 degree days coming this week I personally wouldn't trust it after Wednesday and that's pushing it but that's just me anyway speaking,if you go you best spud your way out every inch of the way out. Me personally I'm done with the river.
on top of all that, I believe its in two days they plan to open the edenville dam on the tobacco river and let a lot of water down. not sure how long that will take to get to saginaw or what the impact is once it gets there but can't be good on top of the thaw.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.