Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am searching for a new spear. Was hoping to get my hands on a deep water evo. I see they are hold in making any spears for the time being. Was wondering if any of you had other recommedations.
I am using a custom made spear right now looking for a second now that my son and daughters are getting to the age they can sit by themselves.

Thanks

· Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was afraid of that. The spear I am using now is a fantastic spear. The man who made it passed away years ago. There was quite a stockpile of them but his family will not part with one. When one shows up at an auction they buy them back. I tried at 2 different auctions this summer. Ran them up to 350 bucks. I have been looking around. Not much has peaked my interest that says I have to have it. The deep water evo seems to be the closest thing to what I have.

· Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry it took me so long to post a pic of what I already have. It still getting the job done.
A 27 incher was its first victim this year. Normally pass on fish this size in the lake I spear. After he killed the live decoy on his 4th visit to the hole sealed his fate. This lake I see few fish but normally 2 to 3 really good ones a year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.