Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this same listing in the Trading Post forum, but figured I might get more eyes on here.

I am looking for a field bred golden retriever stud with a hunting background and the necessary health clearances to help ensure a healthy litter.

Please reference the below link for current clearances that I have for my girl Elizabeth. Her OFA certs for her eyes will be completed Sept 16th of this year.

Pedigree: Elizabeth Karosa

• OFA Hips: Good
• OFA Elbow: Normal
• OFA Heart: Normal/Clear-Practitioner
• OFA Eyes: To be completed Sept 16

In addition, this is my first dog have I have trained for hunt tests, she has currently passed a junior hunt test and is in process of training for a senior hunt test. Her next heat cycle should occur in October/November time frame. However, I am willing to wait for the following cycle if necessary.

Feel free to contact me via private message.
Dog and Bird.jpg

·
Registered
257 Posts
At the top of the waterfowl page, is a page for waterfowl dogs. There I found the following thread. You might find something in those conversations worth pursuing.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Have you checked with the GolderRetrieversForum ?

Add a .com to that and it will get you to a forum for GR owners across the country (some international also).

All kinds of information.

3 Posts
I have a Golden that is hunting machine with a strong field bred pedigree. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss. OFA on hips and elbows ..working on heart and eyes. Located in Bay City. 989.293.0195

1 - 5 of 5 Posts