Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big thing going on around here is that people are breaking into vehicles while in parking lots and stealing the GPS units that dumb people leave in plain site. They are also taking the garage door openers that are left as well. After having these two things, they simple turn on the GPS and go to "home". They now have your address and ability to enter the garage at any time they wish. If you're nieve enough to leave this stuff in your car, you probably leave your doors at home unlocked, especially if it's an attached garage.

BE SAFE AND DON'T LEAVE VALUABLES IN YOUR VEHICLES AT ANY TIME

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
If you do have items like the gps unit or other electronics,
"MAKE SURE YOU WRITE DOWN THE SERIAL NUMBER and MODEL #"
Keep it somewhere safe it is really the only identifier you have in case the police come across it.
Even the items in my house, computer, printer, camera's and tv's etc are written down.
Just a reminder
Matt

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
If some shmuck steals your garage opener it fairly easy to reset the codes.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The police have been telling everyone to keep you garage opener out of site and take everything with your name and add. out of your vehicle. They don't need a GPS to get to your house, just your address.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
They kicked in the back door of my sisters place on M66, broad daylight the other day. This was after they walked all around the house, even the tall **** front porch that does not get used in the winter. Oh and they cannot be nice douche hats, they have to be the real dickhead douche hats and kick the whole door in, heaven forbid they just break a little pain of glass and reach in, show some level of humanity.

Bunch of animals and each one of them should be shot on site, period.

I am not bitter or angry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts