Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im Joe a law abiding citizen. very dedicated bird hunter and fisherman. Been waterfowling for over 10 years I live in the lake st.clair harsens island area. I know of all the great spots. My boat motor took a crap and need someone who has access to a boat. I have over 3 dozen decoys 5 calls 2 guns 2 sets waders 1 year old chocolate lab who is starting to be on point extra camofauge if anyone is interested of being my new life long hunting buddy and who is reliable and respect all laws of waterfowl hunting and respects your firearm please message me. I do things by the book out in the wood. No shooting before shooting time or shooting a minute after shooting time. I dont do that.no lead shot and( ZERO DRUGS) I dont hunt as a sport i hunt to put food on the table for my family. So anyone who loves waterfowl hunting as much as i do give me a shout. Im available every weekend and everyday for evening hunts. Been hunting marshes and just sick of shooting wood ducks. Would rather stock up on some mallards and flight birds.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im Joe a law abiding citizen. very dedicated bird hunter and fisherman. Been waterfowling for over 10 years I live in the lake st.clair harsens island area. I know of all the great spots. My boat motor took a crap and need someone who has access to a boat. I have over 3 dozen decoys 5 calls 2 guns 2 sets waders 1 year old chocolate lab who is starting to be on point extra camofauge if anyone is interested of being my new life long hunting buddy and who is reliable and respect all laws of waterfowl hunting and respects your firearm please message me. I do things by the book out in the wood. No shooting before shooting time or shooting a minute after shooting time. I dont do that.no lead shot and( ZERO DRUGS) I dont hunt as a sport i hunt to put food on the table for my family. So anyone who loves waterfowl hunting as much as i do give me a shout. Im available every weekend and everyday for evening hunts. Been hunting marshes and just sick of shooting wood ducks. Would rather stock up on some mallards and flight birds.
Hi Jos I posted a similar post like this yesterday. I'm also looking for a hunting buddy. I'm a big duck hunted and got everything you do. I have a bass boat but no duck boat. I typically hunt out of my painted camo kayak. I have access to a lot of field property but like to get out to harsons. I follow rules and am a firm believer in following the rules. If you are interested in getting out shoot me an email. I'm free all the time. Look forward to hunting with you. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hunt every weekend and own a canoe. Let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.