Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

In need if Mathews Drenalin Cam rh 28.5"

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Lark Bunting 
#1 ·
Anyone out there have a cam for a Mathews Drenalin RH 28.5" that they would part with?

#6 ·
It just so happens that I have a like new Drenalin RH 28.5 " cam that I'd let go of. I also have a 27.5" RH that I can't use. I'm in dire need of a 28" RH, and so much so that I'd let both cams that I have right now go straight across in trade for a 28'. Someone could make out big time if they had the one I need.
Anyway, if you're still looking send me an email and I'll get back to you. Thanks

#8 ·
I have a 28.5" Drenalin RH cam that is in nearly new condition. Some very minor spots where the protective color coating is missing on the outer edge of the cam. And I do mean very minor!
Otherwise it's as near perfect as near perfect can get!
You wouldn't happen to have, or have access to, a 28" cam for the same bow, would you?
If so, a straight across trade would be perfect!
If not, what's it worth to you?
For the right price I'd even cover the shipping.
I also have a 27" RH cam for the same bow.
I'd even be willing to trade both cams for a 28" one.
Here's your chance to get yours for nothing.
Send me another email at my personal email address and we'll work out the details.
Don't become concerned if there's any delay in receiving a reply from me. I have a lot on
my plate, including working, but I will get back to you!
Thanks,
Michael

#10 ·
I have a 28.5" Drenalin RH cam that is in nearly new condition. Some very minor spots where the protective color coating is missing on the outer edge of the cam. And I do mean very minor!
Otherwise it's as near perfect as near perfect can get!
You wouldn't happen to have, or have access to, a 28" cam for the same bow, would you?
If so, a straight across trade would be perfect!
If not, what's it worth to you?
For the right price I'd even cover the shipping.
I also have a 27" RH cam for the same bow.
I'd even be willing to trade both cams for a 28" one.
Here's your chance to get yours for nothing.
Send me another email at my personal email address and we'll work out the details.
Don't become concerned if there's any delay in receiving a reply from me. I have a lot on
my plate, including working, but I will get back to you!
Thanks,
Michael

#12 ·
Yeah, Shawn, that's fair enough by me. Just ad whatever the USPS Priority Mail shipping costs are for a proper sized envelope to put it in (I believe it's about $5 or $6)and include that in a check made out to me (I'll send you my personal info via my email addy) and post it to me via USPS.
We'll follow up this message from my email account to you, since I believe that I've already got your email address in my inbox.
Back with you shortly.
Michael
P.S. When I send you my next email just send a reply back to me and then my email address will be in your contacts file. It might depend on what email program you're using, but it should automatically be saved somewhere.

#14 ·
Yeah, snortwheeze, there is... To the tune of $190! That's just a little too high for my budget, since I'm retired, living on my SS retirement, and only paid $350 for the bow via an ebay auction that I sniped. But thanks for taking the time to reply to try to help out. I can order one though a site in the U.K. for exact same amount, but that's almost 4 times what I've just sold the 28.5" one I had for.
So, anyone else looking for the 28.5"cam listed in this ad... It's SOLD!
Still have the 27.5 one, and still looking for a 28.0"!

#15 ·
Mikaeledemuse, I replied to another of your posts but saw this thread as well since it was more recent.

I was trying to send a PM but I am a new user here. I recently sold my old Drenalin to a neighbor for a really good price. He's new to hunting and very new to archery. Unfortunately, he needs a 27.5" cam for the bow as it was set to my 28.5" DL. He looked on ebay and various archery/hunting site classifieds and had zero luck. I told him I'd look online tonight and came across your post via google. You don’t know me from the man on the moon but I would love to buy the 27.5" cam if you would consider selling. I can provide as much info as you'd like to ensure I'm not a prince from some foreign country trying to scam you out of a cam. I'm happy to pay, and will pay shipping. And you can ship after funds clear; check, cashiers check, paypal...whatever works for you.

Tom
Tom.shyrock@gm@!l.com

Hopefully the email address makes sense, the system prompted me when I used my real gmail.

I can't help with the 28" cam but will possibly have access to a 28.5" for a drenalin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.