Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be taking 3 very important young men/cousins w/ me on Saturday AM. I have not fished in 2 weeks d/t the tragic loss of their father last weekend. I need some help! As many know, I usually fish Pentwater, but if need be (to find fish), we will travel to other ports. Any help? Are they still out, or have they all run the river?!?! It will mean a lot to all of us to have a successful trip on Saturday, so I'm callin' for some help to give us better odds. Thanks.

KQB

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the PM's, I appreciated it. We made it out, despite the rain, and put 3 in the boat--1 fish for each of the young men. 1 Steelie took a Yellow Flounder off the #1 dipsy back 60 FT, 1 King on a Blue FC & Green Squid back 160ft on #3 Dipsy, and 1 small king on the highline (FIRST HIGH LINE FISH EVER!) It was a great morning, the lake was glass, and despite a thorough drenching, we all had a lot of fun. Fished 45FOW to 130, w/ fish coming at 60 (1) and 115 (2). I think the Boat's done for this year, thanks to all for your help.

KQB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts