Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats guys! I hope they all turn out to be stars and you can do this again next year or 2015.

Jim

·
Registered
833 Posts
Bailey is doing great so far...She just crawled in her crate and fell asleep...I'm exhausted...lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
Congrats if your experience is anything like ours so far, your gonna be real happy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
833 Posts
Thanks for your help MandJ...and sorry for the P.M trouble...somehow this site doesn't like me unless I'm using google Chrome...any other time it keeps booting me off...but she is doing well...Just cut off a lot of pine tar spots on her coat...lol...she fell asleep so I attacked her with scissors...lol..she slept all night last night in her crate...hoping tonight is the same...forgot how much work a little one is ....but so worth it...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Glad we could help. Pretty easy best mannered pup I've ever had. No shortage of go during the day. Probably helps with the nights. No doubt the job Josh did wth socializing is huge. Glad your experience has been similar to ours.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Ty, is talking up a storm , barking and growling trying toget the big dogs to play right now. toke a long walk down our trail to wear him out, still a lot of energy left . but pretty good most of the day for a puppy. loves his cage, his private spot. hey leave the blinds alone!!!!! TY!!!!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey I know that situation too. Mine gets to roughhousen with the big boys., when it gets to rough he retreats, few seconds and charges back in. Never rattled.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Here's Bailey first time camping...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nice pic. Bet she didn't look like that 20 min. Earlier.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Problem though-wee spent all weekend outside..potty training has taken a step back..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
833 Posts
well took Bailey to the U.P hoping to get a fresh birdy wing...saw no birds..but didn't have too much time to hunt...but she was exhausted anyhows...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great photos of the pups. They are a hand full. If your crate training make sure they go potty just before and just after the crate, not sure how old they are but I would try to take them out every 2-3 hours. If you can't watch them in the house then crate them. This way they won't have the chance to go on the floor. Good luck.

·
Registered
833 Posts
she's doing great potty training...just that one bad weekend after being outside most of the weekend while camping- she just needed time to remember what she had learned...we have moved on to a puppy power struggle on digging in the yard...lol...she doesn't love her crate but she does sleep in it at night without fussing...she's been a pretty good pup so far...

·
Registered
833 Posts
any updates to the Libby's pups? Bailey weighed in at 40lbs yesterday at the vets....still a wild child...lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts