Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fish out of Brest Bay in my Parker 2320 SE. I've fished the west basin of Lake Erie off and on from the north (Canadian shore) of the lake since I was 8 years old, and I'm still trying to learn the lake! My brothers and I have enjoyed fishing the lake through the "dead lake" years, and since. I sure enjoy this forum and hope to learn more about the fishing in this area.

·
Super Moderator
11,767 Posts
Howdy, carp-
Welcome to the growing M-S family!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I fish out of Brest Bay in my Parker 2320 SE. I've fished the west basin of Lake Erie off and on from the north (Canadian shore) of the lake since I was 8 years old, and I'm still trying to learn the lake! My brothers and I have enjoyed fishing the lake through the "dead lake" years, and since. I sure enjoy this forum and hope to learn more about the fishing in this area.
Hey there
If you really like carp fishing then you might want to check out Carp Anglers Group (CAG) it is a national organization in the U.S. with a chapter in Michigan. They are great with sharing info and techniques on places to carp fish and they also hold competitions throughout the year. You can also get some used gear at a good price or recommendations on carp baits stores in the US. If you already haven't researched, and one of my favorites is Trilogy Carp Baits, which is located in southeast Michigan and offers premium carp baits that are developed by carp anglers. Their field testers have actually fished Europe, England and various waters in the U.S. Not trying to sell you, just check them out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts