Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did you guys end up? I kept 8 but I had to leave at 10:00 am. Only got to fish where the perch were for an hour. I'll be out Thursday most likely. Tomorrow I'm at Outdoorama setting up for Michigan Duck Hunters Association. Does anyone want to send me head shots to give to Jenny?

Ken

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I left at about 10 also.....Only caught 4...... Dont know how Steve is doing, I think he is still out there......

·
Registered
9,767 Posts
Well, i think i ended up catching 6, with 3 or 4 keepers.... pretty darn slow. Guess one guy was lucky enough to find some out there from hearing chatter on the radio.

Amazing how it changes from one day to another.

steve

·
Registered
9,767 Posts
I didn't see many fish at all.... and the ones that were there were in a neutral to negative mood most the time.

steve

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I moved around some on a bucket today for a couple of hours before I went to work. Fished over a large area more toward the Fair Haven point from where IFN was. Ended up with 30 fish but no real size to them. Action was hot on a white jigging rapala with a emerald green head and a jensen egg.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There were alot of fish moving through. Like Steve said they were neutral to negative. I did have a decoy down below and don't know if that made a difference. I have to go to Outdoorama tomorrow so I don't think I'll make it out Thursday.

Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts