Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Idaho anyone!!

4K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  6667supersport 
#1 ·
#8 ·
View attachment 811926

I’m all booked up ready to rock!! Rented an Airbnb on the water. Be hoping for a world record lol. February 23-28th. 30 hour drive is gonna SUCK! But my bucket list trip. Want to do a stringer mount with like 4-5 three # if I get that lucky.

Dude! I'll have all the eyeballs I can get ya bro. If anybody near MC cleaning fish and don't mind taking extra second taking out eyeballs Kevin can use em. I'll come collect! Can't wait to hear your stories Kevin !

#9 ·
I've been there.
My wife is from Boise and I get out there regularly to see the in-laws.
The first time I fished Cascade my mother-in-law pulled in a 15in perch on the first cast and threw it back because "it was kinda small" lol.
One thing to worry about going in the winter is whether or not the road is passable.
Horseshoe Bend can get kinda dicey.
It's a fantastic lake for sure.

#21 ·
I didn’t even know Idaho was a state..best video I seen in a long time…few days ago in brutal wind I watch this hot little bunny walk out with a gas auger and her 2 very young kids…she finally got the auger started Both her and son took turns trying to get through the ice and finally did it…sat on the ice with buckets….I told my wife she needs to pick up her game…that didn’t go over well…

#27 ·
My kid and his buddy are flying. Me and a buddy are driving. I don’t fly plus I want to drive all our gear there. Reason I don’t fly is because back when I was like 11 my grandparents from Belleville came to get my brother and I to spend a couple weeks at their house for the summer. Well on the way back I remember we ended up getting stuck in traffic for hours. That’s when Flight 255 crashed at takeoff on 94. Still stuck in my brain all the sheets they had everywhere covering up bodies. Also remember like a week later they were what looked to be spray painting the grass that was all burnt up green. Was pretty traumatic. My brother won’t fly either lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.