Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 weeks of work and fishing, I decided that I needed a well deserved break, so I slept in. Man did I ever need that! After I got up and around and after breakfast and a pot of coffee, I decided that something just wasn't " natural ". I gave my best friend Lonny ( aka: walleyeboy45 ) a call. He has been after me for a while to come out and fish his pond.......For Trout! Man am I glad I did ! We had a BALL! His pond is only a couple of years old but it is growing some great fish. We caught 10 or 15 Rainbows and only 1 gill. Of course, all were released to fight again. Here are a couple of the bows.........Patch
Lon and his first good one out of his pond!

And the big one of the day!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Nice job Patch. Sounds like you had a great time. A group of got together tonight with Gus out at his "Lodge" shanty. We caught a few crappie and cooked up some venison brauts, venison loins, and then cut up some of the fish we caught for a fresh fish fry. A good time was had by all. Sorry, I forgot to take my digital camera with me so no pics. But Ozzy remembered to take his. Maybe you can ask him to post a couple from the outing.

What do you think Ozzy, can you post any pics from today? :D :D :D

·
-RIP-
3,670 Posts
Man Patcheroo,good friends, sunshine,lounge-chair,and trout. You dont mind if i`m a `bit jealous at the moment do ya ? I need to get out bad man. Been mov`n snow for 10 days straight, my plow-truck is making me $$$, but its cutting into my fishing time. I could of swore I had my priorities straight lol ...

·
Premium Member
9,775 Posts
Outing.......yeeeehaawwwww.;)

Nice catch but I'd have to eat one of those. They're better when they are that size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts