Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on febuary 6 2004 i am takeing me boy fishing at lake simco . keswik bay for a fishing contest . dose anyone know about the ice fishing buy gorgena island. in the last week or so. is there good ice ?

·
Banned
1,819 Posts
The new lead perch is 14 1/4 " 14 second ,and 14 third. I'll be shooting for a 15 this weekend, this time the fish is going right in instead of waiting.

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
Good luck Chuck...I measure the labatts bottle (canadian one) and the paper towel roll...that fish was 15 1/2 !!!!!!!!! Grrr! I shoulda got in the tourney!

·
Registered
274 Posts
We are heading over to simcoe the third weekend in Feb. Have been there three times now and have always stayed in Barrie. But each time we seem to find the fish on the other side of the lake. Does anybody have a suggestion on where to stay on the other side of the lake ( Jackson pt. , Sutton).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Big Eye Hunter - Georginia Inn in Sutton. Nice place, restaurant, indoor pool. Can drive the machines right from the hotel to the good areas around the island. Go to nfl.ca and you can get their phone number there.

Let me know if you need anything else, been over there quite a few times.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
alot of fun, Jared was raving about the trip when he got back...We are heading out to LSC this weekend in a effort to get some Perch for dinner since Jared decided to fry and eat all those that were caught at the Spillway...he owes me 25 Perch!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts