Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is the ice there nad also were do u fish fish there and what do u catch muy dad is comming back from maryland like to bring him out to catch sometyhing. only saf ice around lol i hear let me know about ice thickness and what u catch and where to go:dizzy: :yikes: :SHOCKED: :bash:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
anybody from the cadillac area got any info on the ice conditions? How much snow is on the lake since it froze? Any body been out on either Mitchell or Caillac. Looking for somewhere safe to fish this weekend.

Mike

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have not been on the lakes yet, but I did see a brave soul on the east end of Lake Cadillac about a 1/2 hour ago.
I have no idea how thick the ice is yet. Try calling Pilgrim's Village for a report, (231)775-5412.

Chad

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Every time I call PV, they tell me the fishing is great, come buy some bait. I think they sell me bad bait cause I am usually the only one not catching anything. ;)

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
Frantz said:
Every time I call PV, they tell me the fishing is great, come buy some bait. I think they sell me bad bait cause I am usually the only one not catching anything. ;)
Call Schafers instead

·
Registered
146 Posts
they are fishing both lake cadillac and mitchell. i was on mitchell friday and there was almost 5 inches of ice. i heard there is that much on cadillac too,but havent seen it for myself yet. Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
Schafers are nice and knowledgable. The eyes have it is a friendly place to stop and shop. My folks G & J Tackle distribute fishing tackle to both places!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts