Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished a few hours with Lee (brigeton) tonight & had a pretty good time ,
but we just couldn't seem to 'convert' very well this eve.

:D

I got on the water a bit earlier than Lee due to a doctor appointment - and while it was still light out I had a 5-6LB eye bang a bait right at the boatside , yet he didn't get a sore mouth!!! It was a goooood hit too , just turned and 'coiled' on the strike , but it just wasn't my night.

:lol:

We only ended up with twin 20" fish - Lee went 1/2 and I went an astounding 1/7 !!!!

:yikes:

Thanks for sharing the trip and thanks for letting me have the fish tonight ,
awfully kind of you Lee!
Dawn saw those twin 20's & said "PERFECT SIZE"

Maybe we'll sKarF 'em up on Friday.

;)

I love this time of the year , BUT it's kinda hard to "Scare 'Em from McClaren" on some nights !!

THANKS LEE!!!!!!!
Let's do it again soon!!

Robert

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
All in all not a bad trip. Too bad we didn't land a few more. Kay says what do you mean fair? I was expecting fish for supper. Thanks for the ride.
Lee

·
Super Moderator
10,562 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Or try some real hooks on them there X-Raps.
Cripes , I've been waiting for almost two years for this guy I know to tie me up some feathered #2 & #4 m00sTaD TRIPLE GRIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the ride.
Lee
ANYTIME Man!!
Maybe I will tag along for a West Coast excursion some week night & try to CONTRIBUTE to that fish pot Kay was talkin' about.
:lol:
Robert,
Can youcast wire line? I found a 24vdc to 12kv power supply at work today.
YEP.....
That would be SCHWEEEETTT!

:evilsmile

Stein wouldn't have any reason to say we need better hooks , instead he'd be saying - so let me get this straight....
WHEN you net them , they are already crunchy , hot & golden brown???

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

·
Super Moderator
16,337 Posts
Stein, Ladygill made him take all sharp and pointy objects off all his toys .... after snaggin TimDog. LMFAO
:bash:
O yeah , sure Ed... Stein knows Dawn probably better'n you do & also knows how she is about my love for the outdoors and my fervor for fishing - and is VERY understanding.... unlike your bride , WE KNOW who's in charge over there !! - BTW boY , isn't about time for your nightly dinner time brow beating???
:p

No truer words were ever spoken (or typed for that matter!).
Jealous you didn't think of that [email protected]@4Z jab yourself , ain't ya????
All fishermen are liars 'cept for me & you guys , except I'm not so sure about you guys.............

Shouldn't you be out BASS fishin' with your wife Mike???

I've gotten over it - Tim's gotten over it , move along frEEks - nothin' to see here .........................................................

·
Super Moderator
16,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my turn to return the compliment. I'm guessing you caught them somewhere on the west side ?

Thanks!

Yes , I live in White Cloud and I have a few inland waters around me to choose from.
Hardy , Croton , Pickerel , Blue , Fremont , McClaren , Silver , White , Muskegon , Bills and several others either get planted or have an eye population of some sort.

HJ's , Smithwicks and X-Raps were what we mainly use..........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts