Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After work yesterday I took my daughter to Brighton to retrieve her car.... The power went out and I could'nt get gas..... Ran out at 94 and North River rd,,,, Macomb Daily showed up, took our story, and took a pic of my ugly mug!!!!! Our friend just called and said I was on page 2 of todays paper!!!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm surprised that the press didnt break!!!!!:D But another person called and wanted my autograph!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Hey, there is a fantastic display of ignorance paying off (got you in the paper!!!!)

besides i always wait for the price to go down......and either it goes up or i come close to running outa gas!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Too bad you wern't wearing your Michigan-Sportsman.Com hat. I don't know if I shold say sorry or congradulations. It's a nice mad pose though.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Out of my office window I have been watching a steady stream of traffic coming from west bound 96 and backing up the gas stations on Okemos & Jolly roads in Okemos. Looks like people in the affected areas are driving all the up here for gas, water & ice.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Man...what a Scarey MUG...sheesh...and to think we have to LOOK at that face all weekend....dang....makes having no power seem like a bonus ride lol

See ya up at Hubbard Mike, I will be leaving here around 2 am...

·
Super Moderator
11,734 Posts
Howdy, Mike-

Now aren't you glad you cleaned yourself up a few months ago...???? :eek: :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts