Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not believe I lost my combo liscence! I have 2 doe tags for 2 different areas. I have been packing a lot of extra clothes in my pack the only thing I can think of is it fell out in the snow. I go threw my pack every day when I get in and now its gone.

Can I get another one? If I have to pay 26.00 for a new one is it worth it? We only have 3 weeks left of the season. Great now I will see the biggest buck of my life and I wont even be able to chase it away!!!AAARRGGHH

If I shot a buck and realized I lost my liscense after the fact what would happen? Ive never lsot a liscense before.

Chuck

·
Registered
838 Posts
the rules are that you can buy a replacement, but for the full cost of $26. As far as shooting one w/out knowing you lost the license--I would have to say that would be illegal. Is it worth it to buy another, that's up to you, I would probably see if you could get just one buck license instead of having to pay for a combo. Maybe boehr can shed some more light. Good luck hunting anyway.

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
I can commiserate.
I lost my archery liscense the second week of October. I posted to Boehr, who said that there is no record of the kill tag by individual. So, I had to buy a new one. Stinks, but there was still too much of the season left for me to consider hanging up the bow for the year.
I will be out this and post-Christmas weekends with the bow.
Sorry about your bummer and good luck.
-Amos

·
Banned
11,839 Posts
What DaYoop said is true. Make sure you tell the license agent that you lost the first so that the computer doesn't show that you bought a total of 4 licenses (2 combo's). See page 7 in the digest under "Lost Licenses".

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
I wish it was legal because if it was I would just say u could have m combo...Sorry to hear that..If i were u and had a lot of time out in the woods left I would buy a new one..

------------------
Stelmon, the only one.
Make sure you know what your shooting @ and knock it dead and keep those reels screamen
:( :) :p :eek: :s :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts