·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Good going Wiggy

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey FP.. thats the only kind of fox i get in my fox sets are those white ones. grrrrrr i had a coyote walk over, besides, around and never once stuck his foot on my pan. had them walk up to my hay sets and sniff and miss the trap and turn around and walk away.. teach me oh master of the dogs!! :help:

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
I've been guiding more than usual this year, giving him a reason to step in that spot.

·
Registered
286 Posts
thats a nice mink. thanks for helping the brookie population.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Beautiful Mink, looks like a hog, and a beauty skunk too!! You skin that one Wig?? Sure would be a shame to waste that one.

Had a skunk today. Still don't have a trap in the water, but I did set up parts of the new locations I was telling you about. That guy wasn't BSing .... there is property in 5 different sections. All hay, woods, & CRP fields.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ed.. i sent ya a private love letter... lmao!! must have been when you were writing your reply here.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice going Al,not hard to see why he needed more than one Brookie.:lol:
Ross.. i went to another spring feed stream to "soak" that skunk in and right below the culvert was 2 spawning brookies, and i'll bet the big one was close to 15". what a nice fish!!:fish: :fish: :fish: didnt even think there was brookies in these creek there so small. i have brook trout plans next spring.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Nice work. You said you were gonna get him and you did!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Way to go Wiggler, that is a beautiful mink!!!! I hope the rest of the season goes well for you. Good luck

Hunterjb6

·
Registered
18 Posts
Al,hope you set some mink sets on that creek also,15" sounds like a wall hanger to me.Was on a creek a couple years ago,must have been 50-100 brookies,come spring they were all back in the pond it feeds.Beautiful fish in their spawning colors.Keep up the good work,what kind of stretcher do you think would work for the skunk? Let me know,probably be able to help you out.:)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ross.. i put it on a coon board. he just stretched longer than he probably should be, but im gonna have it tanned so i guess it doesnt make that much difference. thanks for offering though. i know your closer to me than that horse's butt Ed :lol: i will holler when i get in trouble next time. :yikes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Beginning to sound like that could be in the very near distance future,if there is such a place in time.I think Dave made the best offer,just have him take it a mile or two down the road.:lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts